Friday, August 29, 2008

Stix Blog: A Prayer request

Stix Blog: A Prayer request:

I usually do not ask for anything on this blog or any of the blogs I post on. But I have a request. My sister-in-law's niece is in need of some prayers and is in critical condition. She fell from a cliff and was flown to a nearby hospital.

She is only18 and has a whole life time ahead of her. I only met her a few times, I walked her down the aisle at my brother's wedding a few weeks ago, but she always was full of energy.

So if you can, keep her in mind and say a few prayers for her.
This was originally posted on August 13. She was in a coma, but there are some encouraging updates, and a link to a website for current information (same post).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link.
My family thanks you.

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts! However, comments containing profuse profanity, inane insults (unless they're entertaining), or anything else that makes us cranky may disappear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails