The Marathon Pundit (who has been waxing poetic of late) has tagged us with a meme. Gee whiz, John, we're grateful, and we'll be looking for some way to . . . well, return the favor.
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Check.)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (Got it.)
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (Almost everybody on the C.B. stoop wanted in on this.)
4. Tag six random people with a link.
Our six non-important quirky-things:
1. Marge: Yes, I can open glass pop bottles (or beer) with my teeth. No, I don't do it anymore.
Not Wired: Sponge Bob is my hero.
Pat: I can drive a manual transmission - and I like it.
Youchki: I like dogs, but I don't have one.
2. Not Wired: My favorite color is chrome.
Marge: I love rye bread smothered in sour cream - sometimes I add salt.
Pat: I pray during football games. (Doesn't everybody?)
Youchki: I enjoy going to plays with my wife.
3. Pat: I still have a WebVan magnet on my refrigerator.
Marge: If I played a musical instrument it would be drums.
Not Wired: Coke or Pepsi? Hmmm . . . Coke.
Youchki: When I was a teenager, I tried rewiring my car. When I turned on the windshield wipers, the radio came on.
4. Marge: I left my Cuddley Duddley Dog out in the rain and I miss him.
Not Wired: I think watching T-Ball is better than any major sport.
Pat: My favorite movie scene is Lieutenant Dan vs. God in Forrest Gump.
Youchki: I actually like Windows Vista.
5. Pat: I hate beets.
Youchki: I once put a dead critter in my grandma's freezer. (It wasn't beef.)
Marge: I like to read mysteries.
Not Wired: I refuse to wear shorts.
6. Marge: I am challenged by a good jigsaw puzzle.
Not Wired: My favorite fruit is pineapple.
Pat: I think Not Wired might be right about the shorts.
Youchki: I make a killer roast for Christmas. On the grill. In my slippers.
And the six victims are:
Four Right Wing Wackos
DeadVoter (Oops. Not active.)
Update #1: Publia at Wilmette came up with an innovative twist. She posted her 6 true confessions here (see the comments), and she is inviting those who want to play to let her know.
Update #2: We've been tagged again, same meme. What to do? As far as I know, there is no meme-guru to consult in such cases. We've already posted our oddities, and though I'm sure they were riveting, I don't think we'll post a second list. But a tag is a tag. So, in the spirit of linky-love, six more victims:
Conservative Women Unite!
(I've probably made some grievous error in meme-etiquette. If you're bothered, feel free to leave a note in the complaints forum.)